Zwinkels Guest House Bamenda
Traditional inauguration of the Guest HouseSPECIAL GUESTS: We offer this Guest House to special guests, who want to enjoy the calm and privacy or who want to work in a quiet space with personal comfort and attention. Our guests are international tourists, expatriates of international companies and development organisations, but also local international communities, representatives of Embassies and NGO’s and the European Union. Our prices are determined on basis of local situations and circumstances taking local laws, taxation and social and ethical entrepreneurship into consideration.
- Twin room with shower and toilet for two persons :FCFA 31.500 (EUR 48)
- Twin room with shower and toilet for one person :FCFA 25.500 (EUR 38.90)
- Twin room with shared shower and toilet :FCFA 25.500 (EUR 38.90)
- Single room with washbasin/shared shower/toilet :FCFA 25.000 (EUR 38)
- Three persons family room with shared facilities :FCFA 35.000 (EUR 53)
- Two persons family room with shared facilities :FCFA 30.000 (EUR 46)
- One person family room with shared facilities :FCFA 20.000 (EUR 30)
Bookings and Payments
The Management of the Zwinkels Guest House is executed by Zwinkels Tours Cameroon (ZTC), an official Travel Company, that is focusing on growing and promoting sustainable tourism in Cameroon. The bookings and administrative processing of your stay in the Guest House is always done by ZTC and like all other international Hotels and Guest Houses, ZTC demands at the moment of the room booking an advance payment of one or two nights while upon arrival the remaining part of the stay must be paid. Invoicing of breakfast, lunches and dinners as well as drinks will be done on the departure date through an after-calculation.
- If cancelled or modified up to 8 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, maximum two night will be charged.
FOOD IN THE GUEST HOUSE
Zwinkels Guest House insists on preparing organic foods only for her guests during their stay and makes very good use of the Bamenda organic farm produce. We even grow some crops ourselves in our own small garden.
Bamenda farmers cultivate local produce like beans (white, red, black and multicolored), potatoes, yams, cocoyams, tomatoes, plantains, bananas, cabbages, spices of different kinds, fruits like pineapple, papaya, oranges, watermelon, vegetables of all kinds, carrots, green beans, etc.
Organic foods are produced without hormones, antibiotics, herbicides, insecticides, chemical fertilizers, genetic modifications or germ-killing radiation etc. Farmers in Bamenda produce these foods with use of natural manure. Animal farmers use these locally grown foods to feed their animals making them suitable for consumption.Environmental benefits Zwinkels Guest House tries to support the world by fighting against global warming and by looking at the environmental benefits of organic agriculture which include: organic agriculture maintains ecological balance, it enhances biodiversity, minimizes nutrient losses and boosts soil productivity, reduces pollution of groundwater. minimizes the greenhouse effect and global warming. BREAKFAST, LUNCHES AND DINNERS Zwinkels Guest House has a well-educated team in order to offer a variety of good food based on local produced vegetables, potatoes, fruits etc. We carefully see into the production and processing and try to buy sustainable and BIO food for our clients. . The surroundings of Bamenda and the North-West Province have excellent possibilities to buy fresh food and vegetables directly from farmers or from the local trade women. Also we are careful with preparing the food by using hygienic measures and a proper kitchen.
- Breakfast : FCFA 4.300 (EUR 6,50)
- Lunch : FCFA 5.500 (EUR 8,50)
- Dinner : FCFA 10.000 (EUR 15,00)
- 25% discount for children below 12 years
- 50% discount for children below 8 years
+31 348 – 419 291 +31 6 517 968 91